vi . vi . vii

vi . vi . vii

music player

Monday 23 April 2012

freelance writer for hire

anyone of you who is a regular reader of my posts here will surely by now be aware that i harbour something more than a deep fondness for the written word. a fondness that quite possibly even eclipses my fondness for producing musical works. facts i would surely not shy away from, rather glowingly reveal at any relevant opportunity. to that end, whilst also working on all of my musical projects, i devote a great amount of time to my writing, both here in the online world and across a myriad of notebooks, scraps of paper, digital document files and the like. it is certainly my desire to press on in these directions and, to that end, with a view to 'expanding my portfolio' as well as being able to pay my rent, as of today i am officially offering my services as a 'freelance writer for hire'.


so, should you be in the need of any english language works, from articles, reviews and essays, to promotional materials and interviews, to lyrics and poems, or simply song titles and copy-writing. naturally i am most open to suggestion and can surely come to amicable arrangements regarding rates, time-scales and the like. i would be most keen to undertake all manner of commissions and would encourage you to consider my talents for your particular needs, as well as kindly asking you to perhaps also recommend my services to anyone and everyone whom you think might benefit from my professional assistance. i hope that this course might help me a little to keep a roof over my head and food in my mouth and, moreover, the chance to expand my written enterprises, allowing my words to find their ways into wider circles.


any interested parties please send word to : jamesreindeer@hotmail.co.uk


sincerely,


jamesreindeer


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could pay you to write for beats, breaks & big smiles, haha!

    ReplyDelete

vi . vi . vii

vi . vi . vii